ZoneAlarm Security Suite

wow, he doesn't know what he's talking about :angry:

Wow, what a troll :yes:

Did you fork a lot of money out for your SAV enterprise/workstation licence? :whistle:

Radish?

Wow, what a trol:yes:s:

Did you fork a lot of money out for your SAV enterprise/workstation licence:whistle:e:

Radish?

Lmao! Slimy uv been 0wn:D :D

no za or norton for me. there are way better products out there :yes:

What do u reccomend I use then Kiwi, what is better then ZASS and NAV 2004 (I dont like v9 Corp lol)

I'm using ZoneAlarm Pro 4.5 and it works like a charm!

tried 5 once, but it ****** up everything so I went back to 4.5.

To bad imdb.com don't works with ZA on though :(

I too went back to version 4.5. The 5.xx messed up my internet connection as a whole. It slowed it down to almost 56k speed. After some time with tech support I was told to unistall and use 4.5 so I did. But version I have is great. I've always like ZAP.

A new version was released recently. Except for some minor P2P issues, the bugs I mentioned are gone.

And in an increadibly dumb move, ZoneLabs released it around the time their forums were undergoing maintenance. Great timing Lithium. :pinch:

• 3 weeks later...

i know i'm reviving an old thread but i just have to say that the antivirus integrated in ZA is alot better than avast

yesterday i was using avast with the sp2 firewall, now i just installed zass and it found me 12 viruses that avast never found

sorry to all of those who think this can't replace an real AV, YES IT CAN!

i know i'm reviving an old thread but i just have to say that the antivirus integrated in ZA is alot better than avast

yesterday i was using avast with the sp2 firewall, now i just installed zass and it found me 12 viruses that avast never found

sorry to all of those who think this can't replace an real AV, YES IT CAN!

LoL I wonder who hinted at you to start using it Hankyone ;)