A New 2GB Mail=@msn

AM afraid that if i wait tell i get home it might be late .. and about tryin trouh internet explorer .. i did ... but they only gave me 2mb :s "How to get an msn.com account.

Go to http://hotmail.com.

At the .NET Passport Sign-in box, enter anything for the email address, but make sure you add @msn.com and enter anything for the password.

You should just get an sign in error.

Click on Register with .NET Passport, if you haven't already.

Now when the sign up page has loaded up, you should see [username box]@msn.com"

m8...

I wouldn't worry, because they aren't going to let you keep it anyway.

Only premium peeps will get the 2gb.

It's just a novelty thing/bug whatever you want to call it.

m8...

I wouldn't worry, because they aren't going to let you keep it anyway.

Only premium peeps will get the 2gb.

It's just a novelty thing/bug whatever you want to call it.

u never know .... whats the big deal in makin another email ? is that hard ? :s :cry: :cry:

Yeah, just think...you can tell all your friends how you had 2 gigs of e-mail for a whole week! What a bunch of losers...

Can you just shut up, please?

my hotmail account says this....

Coming soon!

MSN Hotmail Upgrade

Fall: 2GB of storage for your Inbox

Fall: Send/receive up to 20MB of attachments

Fall: No graphical advertisements

...... not a mistake?

Can you just shut up, please?

Rather not. It's funny what a bunch of hypocrites everyone here is. God forbid you talk about piracy or cracks on Neowin, or everyone is on you in 10mins going "warez monkey1!!!!omfg!!oneone no warez!!!!1111"

But damn...nobody cares when you're stealing paid Hotmail accounts. :rolleyes:

hey o83zero .. try to find ur self a woman ... thats if u can .. and get the f**ck out of here

Right...my girlfriend just lives in the house I own, with me. Go back to crying about nobody doing your work for you.

EDIT: AntBug, it's stealing because the 2GB accounts are for MSN Premium and Hotmail Plus users ONLY (which are a paid service), not every 12-year-old with MSN Explorer. What everyone is doing is just piracy on a different level.

how is it stealing a paid account? hotmail says a 2gb upgrade is coming

For paid accounts tho :/ . But it's not stealing anyway, its Hotmail own fault.

But damn...nobody cares when you're stealing paid Hotmail accounts. :rolleyes:

and what about the people that legitimately want to sign up for 10mb email accounts, i suppose they are stealing as well, even though they have no idea what they are doing?

:rolleyes:

ajmiles

It's just a bug in the MSN Explorer registration, You don't actually have 2gbs of storage

Yeh i think so, but then if it is a problem does it put u on the wrong type of account just on MSN Explorer coz it says i have 2 Gigs in I.E when i log into it?

aww, i did it wrong.. i wasn't using msn explorer. is there a way for me to delete the account i created and remake it? i like the address :)

Yes, its just a trial for an MSN subscriber account anyway. If you don't pay the $20/year you won't have 2 GB after the trial.

I'm glad to own a 2GB FREE email account, even for a few days..... I don't care, I am not going to pay M$ for receiving tons of spam :whistle: , go back to my truely FREE Gmail :woot: :woot: :laugh: :D :p

post-7-1090434927.png