Coding the creation of Form elements in Access

Question

All I have to work with here is Access 2003. I'm wanting to make a wizard that generates a report. All that I have to work with are forms in Access it appears and although I can code up an Access form to do some speciallized things (and I know my way around the IDE and VBA) I'm wanting to do some uber-specialized Access tasks. However, what seems trivial when I'm scripting a web page is more problamatic when doing it in Access.

Basically I'm wanting a few pages that display a list of check boxes. The check boxes and appropriate labels are drawn from a table, but I don't want my form to be linked to that table, I want it to be all generated from code. Basically because I don't want to make a continuous form where all elements are given the same event properties, and I want to do some fancy grouping. So, is there a create object method in VBA? Once I have the object created and properly named, it is trivial for me to assign the appropriate values to all of its properties through VBA to ensure the correct positioning, labelling, and event handling of each object.

If you know of this creat object method please let me know. I can't seem to find what I'm looking for through google or VBA help.

Thanks!

-Nic

1 answer to this question

I think I'm going to take advantage of list boxes. They seem easier to work with problamatically in access. I would still like to know if anyone knows of a solution to my original question...

-Nic