[WWE] SmackDown! Return Of The Deadman tour

This ain't a sport. It's a soap opera.

Pff! That's what you said in the WrestleMania XX thread <_<

Pratice what you preach - Don't like it, then stay out!:p:p

Agreed, let's not have another "WWE is a sport / fake" thread. The guys are entertainers, yes, but they do get hurt, they can wrestle and do (Kurt Angle, Bret Hart, heck even HHH from time to time).

People watch it because they enjoy it, simple as that,

Agreed, let's not have another "WWE is a sport / fake" thread. The guys are entertainers, yes, but they do get hurt, they can wrestle and do (Kurt Angle, Bret Hart, heck even HHH from time to time).

People watch it because they enjoy it, simple as that,

Couldn't of said it better myself :happy:

WWE was a town away from me (bout a 10 minute drive) but I decided not to go... If I go to a show, it's gonna be televised :p

But I'd never go to a SmackDown! show ever... that brand is quite possibly the worst I've ever seen outta the WWE... ethey've turned it into a 2 hour show of predictable crap (speaking about last week's when Vince McMahon came and "fired" Kurt Angle, I predicted it when Kurt started "firing" people at the beginning... lo and behold, who came out at the end? yep...)

RAW is much better show to me, it's alot more exciting and the talent is much better IMO. The few people I'd take from SD would be John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, RVD, and the Undertaker... not much else from that show worth keeping (don't get me started on that @sshole JBL... he could literally die in a plane crash and I could care less...)

Anyways, hope you guys have fun at the show, I'm guessing since it's an International event that they may carry over some of the RAW roster while they're at it, but since it's specifically branded SmackDown! I'm probably wrong.

This ain't a sport. It's a soap opera.

:o:o I refuse to believe that:cry:y:

j/k

But it's still fun to watch, even though the decision on who wins has already been decided.:shifty:y:

i have been a fan of wrestling for 15 years now and have really never got bored of it but only when the storylines are crap....but other then that i knows it fake but whats cool is the way the old ECW ruled with its innovation to violence...:)....Have Fun:)