My Photoshop Cs in French!?!?!

Question

Hi, I bought Ps CS the other day, but the language of the program is in french and I tried to reinstall several times and changing the language to US English but it's still stuck in french! :wacko: Anyone know any other way to get my language back to english because as of now I can't use it due to I don't understand sh*t I'm looking at.

14 answers to this question

Hi, I bought Ps CS the other day, but the language of the program is in french and I tried to reinstall several times and changing the language to US English but it's still stuck in french! :wacko: Anyone know any other way to get my language back to english because as of now I can't use it due to I don't understand sh*t I'm looking at.

You sure you bought it?

lol first reply drops the accusation. dude go return that copy and get another see if its stuck in french too

unless he lives anywhere close to a french place its almost impossible, and the box would say something like french edition..... :rolleyes:

Evidently, we have some naughty boys here who download warez for you to come to quick finding-out that my version was not bought. LOL , I would imagine that maybe the ones who replied had to redownload it themselves. :) Ty.

When you changes the language before install, you only change the language for User Agreements.

Either you've downloaded a french copy and if so we're not supposed to help you. 'cause if you live in a english talking country they only sell English.. If you bought it, just go to your store and trade for a new english version.

Evidently, we have some naughty boys here who download warez for you to come to quick finding-out that my version was not bought. LOL , I would imagine that maybe the ones who replied had to redownload it themselves. :) Ty.

no, prolly because i know better than to download the french version :whistle:

In Canada you can't always return CD's as you could've burned a copy... but if you tell them it's in French, and you're only swaping (as opposed to returning it flat out), it should be fine.