[CAR] MG-ZR

Hey Neowininans,

Just wondering if anyone has any current/previous experience with MG ZR cars? (Sold in Europe, Australia & South Africa I believe). I'm considering buying a year-old example .. just looking for a thumbs-up/down from anyone that may have one/driven one.

Thanks. (Y)

214-1.jpeg

.. From what I hear .. they're ###### magnets. :whistle:

Well I asked my girlfriend if the car made her want to take off her clothes, and she said no. So ###### magnet probably not. Maybe it's just for catchin foreign ######.

But I do like the front end. Looks slick.

Well I asked my girlfriend if the car made her want to take off her clothes, and she said no. So ###### magnet probably not. Maybe it's just for catchin foreign ######.

But I do like the front end. Looks slick.

LMAO .. Thanks d00d. That's err .. reassuring.

Loads OneNote

Don't take to States

Closes OneNote

That MG model not available in Australia. MG cars have a reputation for being under powered and not that good. They don't sell very well. Avoid.

what he said ^ :yes:

theyre somewhat exotic overhere in germany aswell. basically because they are overpriced and come with little extras.

I wish they had those cars in North America. We are usually excluded from the good and good looking cars :(

yeah.. but don't forget you have all of those fancy Chervolet and Shelbys that we don't have in Europe... at least that I've saw :happy:

i think the car looks pretty sexy... dunno bout the color tho. it has that really nice sorta rally-esque flavor to it, with the compactness and large wheels. course, over here, we'll never get something like that. :no: