Congratulations 10,000!!

Congratulations to everyone at Neowin! :)

10,000 total posts, all high quality of course ;)

A few stats I looked up, might be of interest...

• 7.2 posts/member - average
  • 5.5 posts/thread
  • The top 10 posters make up less than 1% of members but have posted 38% of the posts :D
  • Everyone thinks neowin forum is great!

Including me :), I think Neowin is a great site and have to say in my short time here this has definately become my favourite forum.

There will be a party at Neobonds house this saturday to celebrate the event.

You're all invited :bandit:

@Neo get some extra beers dude :D

Congrats people! SOMEONE made about 1 / 8 th of those posts. We won't go into that ;)

Actually, he's been a bit quiet lately, anyone else noticed that (Mort)?

and we even have nearly 2000 comments on the news, and its only been up since the beginning of september, and also look at the stats, nearly 1/4 million unique visitors, and thats only the news and forum :):):)

tingle

Originally posted by Tingle

and we even have nearly 2000 comments on the news, and its only been up since the beginning of september, and also look at the stats, nearly 1/4 million unique visitors, and thats only the news and forum...

Now dat is an achievement!

Originally posted by Tikimotel

woohoo yippie, let's go for 100.000 :D

Aye, we will be there in no time :D

I stopped posting for like a week and then I'm counted as "missing in action"... LOL!

NEway, it's not the number of posts that matters, it's the quality. At least the forums have avoided the most common problem of people just flaming each other [most of the time].

"Dido - Hunter"

Score! Good work, Neowin! These forums have been awesome, without any complaints as I have heard of! I haven't been posting a lot lately, since I've been extremely busy with school and soccer! And baphomet, I'm 100% with ya on this one! Neowin is indeed the friendliest forums out there! :rambo: :ditsy: :cool: :smart: :D :lick: :p :)

I stopped posting for like a week and then I'm counted as "missing in action"... LOL!

Yeah and still the top poster :)

High number of visitors even with all the down time of the server. And the work on the script while we're online (good job Tingle)

At one forum I had been a member for just 2 months, then took a 2 month holiday and was still the top poster by 1000 posts when I got back.

To say I was a bit obsessed with that forum is an understatement.