[NFL] Vikings sign Brock Lesnar

yeah i saw this earlier today. however, look at bob sapp. he sucked at football obviously because he never started. he only got to play in a few games.

I'm from the Twin Cities, and fans here seem to be anxious to see how he performs. If he has/can get the skillz, he and Hovan would be hell for most offensive lines. I still ain't gonna be a star like Moss

I must admit though that I know ****e about this guy, other than the obvs fact he looks like the Hulk.

I'm from the Twin Cities, and fans here seem to be anxious to see how he performs. If he has/can get the skillz, he and Hovan would be hell for most offensive lines. I still ain't gonna be a star like Moss

I must admit though that I know ****e about this guy, other than the obvs fact he looks like the Hulk.

If I get down to training camp (1 hour south), I'll take a bunch of pictures and post 'em.

If I get down to training camp (1 hour south), I'll take a bunch of pictures and post 'em.

sweet, I'd sure like to see those ... make sure you tell us how you think he did

that would be sweet.. would like to see some of those pics if you do happen to go to training camp. being a vikings fan it would be cool to check em out! :woot: