Will you move back to IE when XP SP2 Is Released?

I personally won't go back from Firefox, but I can imagine there will be a few users who will go back now that tabbed browsing etc. is intergrated into the new IE engine?

I am going to move back to IE when XP SP2 is released. I cam currently using FireFox.

I personally won't go back from Firefox, but I can imagine there will be a few users who will go back now that tabbed browsing etc. is intergrated into the new IE engine?

when was this information dispuresd? what else is IE doing?

Why would anyone want to? When SP2 will come out new bugs will appear for IE and it will make it bad. The only ting SP2 gives is a firewall and thats nothing special because there's zonealarm, routers, norton.

definately not....there are just too many things i would miss if I had to go back to such a mundane browser like IE. :laugh:

hello? firefox is FULL of bugs...everytime i change skins, it makes my pages go blank...and there is HEAPS of other bugs. Internet explorer is easy and less complicated. Im on dial up and firefox is faster when looking at pictures n stuff, but most ppl use IE, so i prefer both!

Cmon.

Tried going to Macromedia.com and actually downloaded it?

im not a noob u dumass of course i tried looking there sorry if i trust my fellow neowinians to point me in the right direction

im not a noob u dumass of course i tried looking there sorry if i trust my fellow neowinians to point me in the right direction

Ignore the ignorance :yes: