Java Menu Problems

Question

Hi guys, I've been having problems setting up my java menu, which I hope you can help me with.

I have been using a menu called jsDomenu which I found over at Dynamic Drive.

I have had a few little problems setting things up which I can't seem to figure out. I've looked through the documentation, readme and installation but I've not found any clear solutions.

I have coded my links into jsdomenu.inc.js (attached) although I'm not sure where to go from here. I've read over the documentation on the site which says to insert certain things before and after the head tag, although the example seems to be for an xml page so wasn't too helpful in helping me solve the problem. Could somebody take a look at my index.php (attached) and let me know where to insert the code if they can figure it out.

Another thing that has been confusing me is how to position your menu on your page, this is probably explained somewhere although I can't seem to get some clear instructions on how to do this. I would like to add my menu to the top of the left column on index.php, is there certain code you have to insert for this to work or is it done via CSS?

javaproblem.zip

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet