Faster Internet than Broadband?

People, if you understood this technology, then you wouldn't make postless comments like kerodeon's. They don't transfer more information through the phone lines, they just compress all the traffic. It's like what NetZero and other companies are doing right now, but applies that principle to all internet traffic. It works like this, they have huge server farms which get your request, download the data over their oc3 connection or whatever, then compress it on-the-fly and send it to you. This way, your modem doesn't transmit faster, it just receives more information at a time because it's compressed. Get it?

Juice: 6. Slang. Funds; money.

Boost[ed]: 5. Slang. To steal or rob, especially by shoplifting or pickpocketing.

We can STOP your child from chatting to people who pretend to be children in chat rooms by using amazing breakthrough IP filtration and parenthesis technology.

Um, right. Yeah. Okay, we'll take your word for it, Mr. JUICE :whistle:

(sssh... it's a scam)

Who is JUICE?

JUICE is an innovator in the Internet?s business to consumer (b2c) industry offering an opportunity evolving from the needs of almost everyone on the Internet. It?s FREE start up package is unique in today?s business opportunity market and will revolutionise the way people make money on the InterJUICE is probably the only proven risk free opportunity on the Internet that offers such a HUGE virtually guaranteed income and success.s.

JUICE is a service of the SKBi Software Group of Companies. JUICE is a highly focused opportunity supplying a top quality revenue stream to people who want to earn a high-end life changing income from the Internet.

Yeah. Pure bull$h1t.

Read this and put this discussion to bed once and for all.  :rolleyes:

http://www.broadbandreports.com/shownews/51529

I find it funny that this web site pays people ?27GBP = $48USD for getting people to sign up for a FREE connection. I think it's just an e-mail harvesting site to obtain e-mail address from people and then send them to various spammers for $$$. Whatever you do, don't give these idiots your GMAIL address.:))

Edited by Pookster

sounds dumb , but what if they pay you in da end , you see , if there are way to many ppl into this & they dont pay up they could get sued for good . i say , dont care for da software , but nevermind da good earning chance . and you can always give em your backup email address( the one you keep for spam) just like me ............check out mah signature .........

dude what the **** are you talking about i got DSL and i download at 6mb/sec so you probably got 56k

Riiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttt. :blink: :rolleyes: