GMail no longer works with Firefox 0.9?

working fine for me now, but I will say I had a problem. This might be whats happened to yours as well.

Problem: I couldn't get into Gmail.com It would attempt to log in then I would only see a blank screen. I tried for a full day and it kept doing the same thing. I tried with IE and it let me in just find. This was also happening with Neowin's forum area.

Solution: I had saved my password for those and other sites as well, and notice that Neowin was also doing the same thing as Gmail.com. SO... I went into the area to view passwords. tools/options/privacy/saved passwords/view saved passwords I seen that gmail and Neowin.net had about 3 each. I deleted them all and it fixed the problem.

I hope this is helpful to you guys/gals. I think it might be a bug in the saving passwords part of FF. But it's only happened that one time with the 2 sites. I will also say I'm running 2 versions of FF one is the public version 0.9.2 and the other is the nightly builds, in another directory. I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. I also get passwords that disappear for sites sometimes. SO, I think there is an issue with the password saving part of FF. Hope it gets fixed. I'm heading off to bug report for FF to see if others have already posted this. Hope this helps you guys/gals.

I agree with ForeverUnknown. What if its not working? Firefox is not in ver 1+, similarly gmail is in beta. Use the website http://gmail.google.com. That's always working. :yes:

I didnt ask for help when i wasnt able to download attachments for a month or so. Read the help and found that i required to use https. But this is outrageous. :shifty:

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez I hate it when people complain about beta versions. :angry:

lol no hard feelings :rolleyes:

i was using 0.9.1 and had that problem for a few days.. i'd get a blank white screen, but with a couple of refreshs it would always fix itself..

Actually, I DO have this same problem using Firefox. It just loads up a blank white page :(. But like everyone said, it's beta, just try clearing the cache or reloading a few times, if it doesn't work then just try back the next day. It usually works for me after I refresh a few times.

Actually, I DO have this same problem using Firefox. It just loads up a blank white page :(. But like everyone said, it's beta, just try clearing the cache or reloading a few times, if it doesn't work then just try back the next day. It usually works for me after I refresh a few times.

repeating: tools/options/privacy/saved passwords/view saved passwords I seen that gmail and Neowin.net had about 3 each. I deleted them all and it fixed the problem.

repeating: tools/options/privacy/saved passwords/view saved passwords I seen that gmail and Neowin.net had about 3 each. I deleted them all and it fixed the problem.

That's not why it's doing it for me. I don't have the problem you did. Thanks but if your method had worked I would have noted that ;) I do read threads :p

That's not why it's doing it for me. I don't have the problem you did. Thanks but if your method had worked I would have noted that ;) I do read threads :p

Sorry my mistake. I've seen where so many don't :)