[NCAA Football] Official Pre-Season Coaches Poll

no real suprises except first year nebraska has never been ranked in the top 25 preseason since forever...

Being a lifelong Husker fan, I must admit that it sucks, yet at the same time realize its probably true. There are so many question marks heading into this year, and looking at history of teams changing offense schemes (see Notre Dame) there might be some growing pains. I think NU being #26 is more than fair.

I do, however, invision NU being back near the top in a few years. Others may disagree which is fine, no flaming though.

Even with the new Offense I believe that the defense alone would rank them above Purdue, Oregon and Utah. But the "see ND" is a valid point, heh

I agree with you, the defense will carry us quite often. I think this team is a top 25 team, but I guess I'm biased. The bright spot I see is that it provides motivation to prove people wrong, and I think the entire team will be pumped up to do just that.

If they win, they will be rewarded in the rankings.

Hopefully, Ron Zook doesn't interfere too much this year in the playcalling. We also need redemption for the 3 losses last year at home. Totally unacceptable.

^If Mike Williams get reinstated by the NCAA, they will surely be the favorites to win it all.

Nebraska is 26th :no:

Go Huskers :woot: