Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.7.1 and Firefox

Can someone please explain to me what is so different about them? I want to choose the best browser of the three. And please be specific.

Thanks

Firefox is a browser.

Mozilla is a browser and an email client and a chat program and a web page editor.

Netscape has a browser and an email client and a chat program and a web page editor and AIM and Winamp and more bundled in.

Firefox is a browser.

Mozilla is a browser and an email client and a chat program and a web page editor.

Netscape has a browser and an email client and a chat program and a web page editor and AIM and Winamp and more bundled in.

and all the 3 Browsers are based in the same core, the which is called GECKO

I have noticed that Netscape 7.1 loads faster than Mozilla 1.7.1. Why is that if Netscape has more so called "crap"?

all 3 browsers use the geck engine.

firefox is a nice light simple web browser (no email/chat/blablabla).

mozilla is that but its a lot "heavier" even more so than IE, with email, irc, etc built in.

netscape is just that with some more crap.

firefox is the best of those 3 IMO though i use maxthon/myie2.

and all the 3 Browsers are based in the same core, the which is called GECKO

You should try telling some of the firefox fanboys out there that and seeing how far you get. The standard response will be along the lines of "fug that shiz, get firefox" :D :fro:

Firefox is a stand-alone bare bone browser

Netscape I belive is based off the Mozilla Suite with some extra AOL-TW Crap

Mozilla is a suite of products including a e-mail, irc, WYSIWYG Editor, etc

All of the three are based on the same gecko engine & I would recommend Firefox out of those three.

Like said above, they are simailar, based on the Gecko rendering enging. Mozilla is an applaction suite with a browser, mail/newsgroups, composer, and IRC cilent. Netscape is similar to Mozilla but with more bundled commercial applactions. Firefox is a light, stand alone browser, and can be used with Thunderbird, a stand alone mail/newsgroups client. Try all of them to see what you like the best, they're all good browsers.

The Gecko Engine follows the build #'s of the Mozilla Suite.

Netscape 7.1 is based on Mozilla 1.0 and is loaded with lots of crap that is totally useless.

Firefox is based on the latest release of Mozilla.

Netscape 7.1 is based on Mozilla 1.0 and is loaded with lots of crap that is totally useless.

Actually Netscape 7.1 is based in Mozilla 1.4. Netscape 7.0 is based on Mozilla 1.0.1, and both Netscape 7.01 and 7.02 are based on Mozilla 1.0.2.

,Jul 30 2004, 18:40] You should try telling some of the firefox fanboys out there that and seeing how far you get. The standard response will be along the lines of "fug that shiz, get firefox" :D :fro:

I'm a Fiefox Fan....It's the best browser..... :D

I have tried them all and I decided to keep Mozilla 1.7.1. Works great.

Thanks guys.................So long Internet Explorer!