Firefox with Windows Favorites Folder

OK, when i reinstalled WindowsXP lately, i went straight to Firefox, now when wanting to open a site by doing the origonal start>favorites i cant acsess the favorites under firefox, is there a way i can export them back to that folder, and so when i click it they will load in Firefox?

thanks in advance!

I'm not quite sure that I fully understand.

Did you completely wipe the drive and re-installl Windows?

Check what is in

C:\Documents and Settings\[username here]\Favorites

That's the IE favourites folder.

yeah nothing there, becuase i re did the whole system, i wanted the fresh start, i want to export all my favorites in firefox to the favorites folder.

Well if you wiped your hard drive, then the favourites are gone. If you backed them up, then put them in the Favourites folder, then import them in Firefox.

Firefox > Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks > File > Import

ok well i dont mind if my old ones are gorn becuase i hardly had any but not i have refound them and got them in firefox, but when i export to "Favorites" it makes it one website and has everything listen in it, i just want it so its all in the folders leading from. e.g. Username folder>computers>neowin.net

ok well i dont mind if my old ones are gorn becuase i hardly had any but not i have refound them and got them in firefox, but when i export to "Favorites" it makes it one website and has everything listen in it, i just want it so its all in the folders leading from. e.g. Username folder>computers>neowin.net

Import the exported file back into internet explorer then you will have the updated list. Sorry But I don't know a better way.

Export your firefox bookmarks, it will put them all into one file...you can import that file with Internet Explorer it will convert them to IE favourites.