[MLB] Inter-league play

I got to thinking, in the regular season, what are some Inter-league matchups you guys would like to see and/or which ones did you enjoy that have already taken place?

For me, I'd like to see Twins vs Cubs, Dodgers vs pretty much any AL team (Yankees vs Dodgers was great this year). Red Sox vs Cubs would be good too :p

Red Sox vs Cubs would be good too :p

given their luck, every player would spazz out and foam at the mouth and be unable to finish the game.

I could live without Interleague play, but if they must have it, they should rotate the divisions each year. That way you could see every team every three years.

Dodgers VS Yankes would be the only one I'd be remotely interested in seeing.

yeah, same here. (Y)

also, red sox vs. cubs would be pretty nice too. :)

Red Sox/Braves is my favorite by far.. my 2 favorite teams.. i really would rather do without interleague play though

A's/Braves. I was pulling so hard 2 years ago for the A's and Braves to meet in the World Series; both collapsed in the playoffs, though.

I don't mind interleague too much. Giants/A's is always a good draw at both Oakland and San Francisco and it provides a great atmosphere for the Battle of the Bay. Braves/Red Sox is always fun as well. The problem is, some teams don't have natural rivals, like Tampa Bay, Montreal, Seattle, etc. That's where interleague really loses it's appeal, I think.

I got to thinking, in the regular season, what are some Inter-league matchups you guys would like to see and/or which ones did you enjoy that have already taken place?

For me, I'd like to see Twins vs Cubs, Dodgers vs pretty much any AL team (Yankees vs Dodgers was great this year). Red Sox vs Cubs would be good too :p

Twins / Cubs. Yes. A team Chicago may be able to beat.