haha Dodgers are morons

Well who thinks the dodgers are a bunch of complete morons? Well their GM at least, he gets rid of paul lo duca, the only other allstar on the team along side gange. They get rid of mota, their setup man for gange, and his replacement? driefort (sp?) and we all saw how good he just did against the padres. Got rid of grant roberts? he had the most steals for them, only caught once attempting? then juan encarnotion (sp for sure), complete idiots. Im not a dodgers fan but i feel bad, what they got in return was horrible, steve finley? ROFL cmon now.

they thought they were getting johnson

i dont like the dodgers but this just doesnt seem very smart. lo duca's a fan favorite. a lot of people are going to really mad

so the trade is final? i think eariler today or yesterday that it wasnt submitted to MLB yet

i dont like the dodgers but this just doesnt seem very smart. lo duca's a fan favorite. a lot of people are going to really mad

so the trade is final? i think eariler today or yesterday that it wasnt submitted to MLB yet

lo duca hit a homerun with the marlins today so i'd say yeah its final

lo duca hit a homerun with the marlins today so i'd say yeah its final

oh ok it was yesterday that i heard that lol.

yeah i was watching fox. wasnt paying that much attention

Yeah the Dodgers didn't do that great today. In their defense, I think they were expecting to get Randy Johnson from Arizona and Charles Johnson from Colorado (he refused the trade). But they didn't so they got burned.

They had RJ, they didn't want to give up a pitcher in the minors who is awesome. That was the only reason Johnson is not in LA. Roberts is gone because Finley came in, no sense in having Milton Bradley, Steve Finley and Roberts all figting over center field. The only thing that was bad was the Lo Duca deal. They should have found someone else for that deal. The Dodgers obviously did not learn from the Piazza deal, with the same team I might add, a few years ago. Lo Duca will be great wherever he goes, maybe he signs with LA next season or when his contract expires. Frank McCourt needed to make deals to prove to the fans he is not a laid back owner. LA is one of the franchises that needs to do good in sports, like the Knicks in the NBA. By the way, I freakin hate the Dodgers.

Yeah bad move for Dodgers. Lo Duca is a great player and Encarnacion will have another good stretch with the Fish. The Dodgers stadium is a pitchers park, its about a 15 point batting average swing in moving to another park from LA. Brad Penny is another Derek Lowe ugghhh Lets go Red Sox...

i doubt lo duca comes back, i wouldnt, your one of the two allstars on the team and they give you up? i would never go back. On espn they said the dodgers and RJ had a deal, but the dodgers didnt wanna give up the players to the d-backs, oh well dodgers once again do a horrible trade (referring to the piazza deal)

I think the Dodgers botched up thier trades, they thought they were going to get Charles Johnson(that didnt happen)

Now they dont have either Johnson, a fair catcher(Ross) but they did come out with Hee Seop Choi, he will be a future all star and he was cheap.