Win2k Speaker Problems .. Please Help!

I know that this isn't about WinXP, but I had the same problem in WinXP as I do with Win2k. I have Klipsch Promedia 4.1 and the rear speakers don't play. I have a SoundBlaster Live! 5.1 soundcard. I had the same problem in WinXP when I first installed it ... but I downloaded the update from Windows Update and it fixed it. Does anyone know how I can fix this crap now? I really miss my back speakers! hehe .. :*( Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Does anyone know how I can download that update that WindowsXP has? I have looked at several of my favorite sites, but no one seems to have them. If anyone can help, please do. Thanks.

Just browse the windows update catalog (WUC) and you'll find it. I am now back on 2k so i can't download them for you but if you go there (not the one on the start menu - you'll have to choose "personalize windows update" when you're in WU and then the WUC will be accessible. All you have to do is choose looking for hardware device drivers and then choose "Sound" and you'll get them..

ShoTTa, thanks for the help. It didn't work like I thought it would, but it helped out! I just went ahead and switched back to WinXP. I like Win2k, but I can't stand not being able to hear my speakers correctly for the money that I paid for them. Thanks for the help though.