[NCAA Football] Marcus Vick Suspended for 2004

You do this crap after you make the money, not the girl part, but everything else. Like Ricky Williams, he is already set for life, he will get over it if he never returns, this kid only has his brother.

"But just as important, this offers a compassionate, last chance opportunity for Vick to get his personal life in order."

That also means, please be as good as your brother. Please take us to a BCS bowl game, please make the university millions.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

14 and 15 year old girls....man....

****up, you and your brother....

That's what you get when you are a brother of a famous football player.

If this was another student that was a non-athlete, he would've been expelled from school. They need to stop cutting players some slack.

putting myself in marcus's shoes.

I've got tons of talent. I can play QB and WR.. im likely to go first round once i declare for the draft.

Also my older brother is Michael Vick, hes only the most exciting player in the league, one of the most popular, has turned a franchise around, has an entire city in love with him, is rich out of his mind.. and has done it all without any trouble with the law. Yeah, i dont wanna be like him, that sounds weak.

Maybe smoking pot, driving recklessly, and having sex with 14 year olds will help me turn out a little better.

Vick turned the franchise around? Thats news to me. He's a one man team.

Marcus isn't going to do anything. He'll end up in a jail at the rate he's going. He's be getting away with crap like this for a very long time now. This makes Adam 'PacMan' Jones's actions seem light (he got in a bar fight and was required to wear an ankle bracelet), but he got a ton of press [WVU player].

Tech gets everything they deserve for covering up everything (and their lying about players in general).

Vick turned the franchise around? Thats news to me. He's a one man team.

He turned the franchise around, yes. as a franchise, not as a team... not yet at least.

The Falcons were averaging under 50,000 a game.. no one cared about them.. now that vick has come along, there is a waiting list over 12,000 names long, the few single game tickets that were reserved sold out in under an hour, the falcons are the 7th highest team in merchandise sales, and the falcons have never been more publicized on a local or national level.

i like that VA Tech stood up and got rid of him for the season while miami lets people off for punching cops and admits 13 time convicted criminals into their program for a $100k + education. That garbage needs to end.

This punk says "I've learned a lot from my mistakes." HEY LOSER! YOU JUST BANGED A 14 YEAR OLD! For the love...kick him off the team, out of school, and put him in jail. Forever.

i like that VA Tech stood up and got rid of him for the season while miami lets people off for punching cops and admits 13 time convicted criminals into their program for a $100k + education. That garbage needs to end.

yeah, miami gets away with way too much as well...

honestly, michael vick sucks too. yeah, at first he got lucky, but now he's not gonna be fooling LBs anymore, i'd bet money he gets hurt again trying to scramble.

yeah, miami gets away with way too much as well...

honestly, michael vick sucks too. yeah, at first he got lucky, but now he's not gonna be fooling LBs anymore, i'd bet money he gets hurt again trying to scramble.

i don't really care for VA tech one way or the other (although their trumping of miami last season put a big smile on my face,) i'm just really disgusted with how our two in-state rivals let their players get away with so much garbage, while other schools have the nuts to suspend their star players for wrongdoing. Its just aggravating.

wow, and i was looking forward to VT this year and to see what he could do way to mess up your life and your career....ooo well go Randall you deserve to start anyways now you have no pressure but no kevin jones :(