[NBA] Walker to be traded to the Hawks

It looks like the east is regaining the power it had with the Bulls in the 90's. Miami got Shaq and now the Hawks are getting Walker. I think it was a bad trade with Walker went to Dallas in the first place. He never had chance to play every much. With the Hawks, he will get more playing time.

He was traded due to his salary and his contract ending next season. In return, they get a good point guard in Terry, who will take over Nash's spot.

IMO, don't put too much faith in this... there are sources who said Dallas would get Shaq almost certainly. There are sources now who would say that about Kidd if he demands a trade. I'll believe it when I see it, personally -- Dallas is always changing their mind and luring trades out there.

this means no KIDD for mavs

I wouldn't want Kidd in the Mavs. He's over 30, old, just came off surgery, and his payroll is over $90 million!

I wouldn't want Kidd in the Mavs. He's over 30, old, just came off surgery, and his payroll is over $90 million!

but he is THE BEST pure PG in the nba rite now...he makes everyone around him better...and he also is a good leader...i think he might be the elemt missing from the mavs..mavs has a GREAT team...they just need some D..and kidd is also a good D...i donnu...i honestly dont like kidd..but hes a VERY good player. i respect him.

but he is THE BEST pure PG in the nba rite now...he makes everyone around him better...and he also is a good leader...i think he might be the elemt missing from the mavs..mavs has a GREAT team...they just need some D..and kidd is also a good D...i donnu...i honestly dont like kidd..but hes a VERY good player. i respect him.

Mavs need a shooting Point Guard and not just a ball handler, which automatically disqualifies Kidd.

Why do the Mavs need a shooting point gaurd when we have Finley as gaurd? And are you forgetting Dirk? A ball handler wouldn't be bad here... hell, he can actually play defense, too!