[NBA] Kobe accuser wanting case dropped?

Wow, a lot of bungling has already happened in that case (private medical records give to attourneys, information posted on websites and then retracted).

If she dropped it then there was no rape... you simply don't drop a case like this, no matter what, if it actually happened. I don't care if your sex life is revealed, you simply don't give up.

I never believed the accuser. Too many times in sports atheletes have been unjustly accused of rape. Often times the accuser merely is in it for the fame and the money. It may be my sinical side coming out but I just had a sneaking suspicion since the start of this trial that this woman was full of crap.

It just means they don't think they can win. Meaning, Kobe won't do time.

It also means, that they will then be free to file a civil case instead, where the outcome is money, not jail time.

If she dropped it then there was no rape... you simply don't drop a case like this, no matter what, if it actually happened. I don't care if your sex life is revealed, you simply don't give up.

You said this. Then someone followed up with this:

I never believed the accuser. Too many times in sports atheletes have been unjustly accused of rape. Often times the accuser merely is in it for the fame and the money. It may be my sinical side coming out but I just had a sneaking suspicion since the start of this trial that this woman was full of crap.

Taking that into consideration you may not be so surprised to learn that many women just drop it due to how they will be perceived if they push it. It happens a lot more than you may think.

They should have never brought the case to trial. This chick is such a slut. In Kobe's case she just wants his money. I hope she dies a slow, horrible and painful death.

Personally, I hope the trial goes through...

I think Kobe Bryant deserves the attention... he cheated on his wife, possibly raped a woman, and is a role model for most young aspiring NBA stars. If nothing else, the trial may teach him some humility... Not to mention, everyone knows Kobe doesn't play fair or nice on the court... maybe a litte forceful humility will bring him back to earth... out of that cloud he's been living in.

Same goes for the woman... If she did lie about the rape, it'll teach her a lesson. Although I do agree that many women give-up because they are worried over the apperance, I also strongly agree that if a woman was raped, she should never give-up until she feels justified. Too often women give-up because they are pressured...