[NBA] Pistons, 76'ers Trade

haha you kidding? it was a great move by the pistons.

If you watch 82 piston games you'll know how bad Corliss stunk.

Dont get me wrong, he was great a couple years ago for us when we played through hard times, but the salary was too much. Pretty much it was a salary move for dumars, I dont think they will keep the mckaskill guy. DC will be behind elden anyway unless he gets traded

I've been watching the Pistons for pretty much my whole (yes, before everyone jumped on the bandwagon this year and started cheering for them and realizing how good they were) life... Corliss was far from stinking, in my opinion.

dude.. I liked the big nasty but sometimes he would go out of control with this shots. just throws them up there, anyway this was a salary move like I said. We got tayshaun and big ben to sign.

I'm not bandwagon either, I've lived in detroit suburbs since 93, pretty much since 95 in 4th grade I've been a fan, back in our 20 win seasons and through the teal jerseys :) This year is gonna be exciting, I'm looking forward to see what delfino can do, I hope mcdyess stays healthy, and darko shows me SOMETHING.. anything.. :pinch:

Edited by Cube

haha you kidding? it was a great move by the pistons.

If you watch 82 piston games you'll know how bad Corliss stunk.

Dont get me wrong, he was great a couple years ago for us when we played through hard times, but the salary was too much. Pretty much it was a salary move for dumars, I dont think they will keep the mckaskill guy. DC will be behind elden anyway unless he gets traded

I agree Cole still has some game, plus McKaskill is young and getting molded into a better player.

dude.. I liked the big nasty but sometimes he would go out of control with this shots. just throws them up there, anyway this was a salary move like I said. We got tayshaun and big ben to sign.

I'm not bandwagon either, I've lived in detroit suburbs since 93, pretty much since 95 in 4th grade I've been a fan, back in our 20 win seasons and through the teal jerseys :) This year is gonna be exciting, I'm looking forward to see what delfino can do, I hope mcdyess stays healthy, and darko shows me SOMETHING.. anything.. :pinch:

It's true about some of his shots, but that wasn't too often. Every team has a player that will go out of control sometimes -- but if Corliss had to be that player I'd take him over any of the others like that anyday. His style of play was agressive and he's going to be sorely missed -- mark my words :)

I'm not saying you were a bandwagoner, either, just stating that I'm not one. :)