Cleaning IE 6

Ok, so every month or every two weeks I like to keep my Internet fresh and clean. I usually clean everything from the IE Properties section, clear history, delete cookies, delete files. Is there any where else on my PC I should be manually deleting?

Moved here

whats the point? because the only place where I will get an answer from is in the Windows XP Forum, grrr this is annoying

whats the point? because the only place where I will get an answer from is in the Windows XP Forum, grrr this is annoying

Yeah, no one ever comes into the Browser forum. :rolleyes:

wow, your a great mod, thanks for the great help Neowin!

What, you create another thread because you didn't like this move, and I should just love you for it?

Has the thread you started or participated in been moved or deleted? Check with the forum moderator via PM under no circumstances start threads asking why other threads were moderated. Forum moderation is not up for public debate, such threads will be deleted and the thread starter warned.

randy, there is nothing else you should have to delete which will keep your IE clean. However, you can use a registry cleaner such as CCleaner which deletes your index.dat file and other logged IE files.