Which Car You Prefer?

83 members have voted

1. 1. Which Car You Prefer?

• Wolkswagen
    • Honda
    • Toyota
    • Jeep
    • Ford

Which Car you like the most? personally I prefer Wolkswagen in the list of the cars that don't have prices like Mercedez-Benz, BMW, Audi etc...

Yeah, it's Volkswagen, pronounced Folks Vagen.

I voted Toyota because I like the MR2 - a sports car which I might actually afford one day. Or whatever Toyota have replaced it with a least.

Although it is not on the poll, I prefer the Subaru Impreza WRX. While it is up for debate on the new look but I personally like it and I would probably get one after my current car dies out on me.

hey

I voted Toyota because i luv MY LEXUS IS 300 E-SHIFT!!! GOT IT YESTERDAY!!! w00t w00t!! :D :D :D :D

laterz ;)

Honda, their cars are the most technologically advanced for their time. Back in the late 80's - early 90's Honda's had freatures which were years ahead of other makes.

Ford. All my family has ever owned are Fords, and they have all been excellent vehicles. Not to mention my girlfriends last name is Ford... :D

edit: and because i despise ricers...

out of them i voted Honda

CRX (up until 93 (not the del-sol)) absolutely rox!

NSX (especially the new one without the popup headlights)

Prelude up until 97 I think (around then anyway - the one with the triangular back headlights)

Integra Type-R

Civic Type-R

S2000 :D

- my other fave affordable carmake is Peugeot (just cos I have one) :)

Toyota is my favorite for its affordable car, I like Celica very much (since I own one already) and it's sure a nice car. Toyota the best! and not to miss Lexus too.

For luxury car, I prefer Mercedes Benz (especially new SL500 because of its stunning looks). I like Ferrari too but it's certainly expensive anyway :D

I got her a new picture of the new Volkswagen W12 Cyncro

There are 2 VR6 ?stucked? togherther

The style is took from Lamborghini, like I sayd it later Volkswagen baught Rolls Royce and Lamborghini so they are taking the technologies of those cars and put them on Volkswagens....I know that they don't do the best cars in the world but I prefer German cars in side of Japonese cars...And I got my self a Wolkswagen (Well not me my dad (he got a Volkwagen Jetta VR6 258 HP Manual))and it did not costed that much it 37 000 $~with mags air coditioning and bla bla bla lot of other things there. I know that Honda is not that expensive but if u look inside the 2 of them u will see the big difference.

AND DON'T FORGET: WOLKSWAGEN ARE STYLE CARS! And that the reason for the price but the interior of Wolkswagens are like dream!

1. Americans Built Cars

2. Europens Build Cars (They make the best cars in the world)

3. Asians Started To Build Cars (They stole all the ideas from Americans and Europens (and now don't tell me that it aint true they told it at tv in 2 car shows who are the biggest in canada))

I'm not sayig that Japonese cars are not good but I'm just saying that they did not invented the technologies they stoled it from others because the technologies where like in BETA and they woore too expensive so they wanted to wait a little bit to put them up...

Honda Civic Type-R very sweeeeeeet :D

I got a insurance qoute for one of these babys and looks like it will be a long time before i can afford one :( ?3,500

honda_type-r_lg.jpg

the 337 is TITE ! but im still eyeing my new beetle. i bought my first VW at 15 a 72' squareback.. have loved them ever since. (turning 31 soon) ive wanted a beetle since the concepts in 93'