XP SP2 RTM on MSDN

As usual, if you are a MSDN subscriber, you can download it at the Download site. It is 400+MB (Full CD). It is not the RC2, it is RTM. Download speed around 150KB/sec on my T1

I am in the process of installing it now :D

I got it from windowsbeta already, anyone know the difference in the 266mb and 400mb versions? I'm not sure i want to download it again just to see what the difference is.

Maybe there are more software inculded as the MSN 9 or something else. It was officially stated that Microsoft recommend people to update frome WU and people will get a full version of SP2

The 400MB+ version includes both XP & Tablet PC updates.

All SP2 contains TablePC Update. The 475MB version contains debug symbols and other tools. I didn't get a chance to browse it yet. But I saw a tools folder.

And no, won't post link. MSDN is a paid service. Cost over $2K per year...

all sp2 does is install stuff that you are gonna disable anyway. why bother ? i mean, if you need a popup blocker that bad go to snapfiles.com and get a free one ;)

all sp2 does is install stuff that you are gonna disable anyway. why bother ? i mean, if you need a popup blocker that bad go to snapfiles.com and get a free one ;)

oh thats all SP2 does then ... hey guys we have an expert here !! give him a round of applause !!

dude ... do u know how to read ? if you do .. finish reading all the links in this page ..

when you are done .. then come and talk about SP2.

I got it from windowsbeta already, anyone know the difference in the 266mb and 400mb versions? I'm not sure i want to download it again just to see what the difference is.

It's the debug symbols - 170MB.