Expired serial Nr. for Windows XP Pro

Have installed Devilsown version of Windows XP Pro, where no activation is required. However 1 month exactly after the activation I now get a message that my serial Nr. will expire in 12 days.

Has anyone got similar experiences?

Are you sure it is asking for activation? If you have a password set on your user account it reminds you to change it within 14 days before it expires.

Not very likely I know but just checking.

It has to be something else... I have the DevilsOwn Myself... and I ran the Clock 3 months ahead... Rebooted and still no problems with the Activation... Perhaps, the option given above might be the right one.:)

Well I hadn't set a password for my 1 and only acount up to now. I followed your advise and set a password, a blank one to be exact and I did not get that question again.

I am still worried though, cause the message said that my serial will expire, not my password. Quite confusing. Let's hope that there will be no problems in the future. 11 days left till the possible expiration ...

Nope.

1) I am no longer experiencing it. Hopefully it is gone for good.

2) The message comes before user login, so I think a print screen would not work.

I'd suggest making a Ghost of your drive or at least backing up all your pertinent info just in case... The worst that can come of it otherwize is a reinstall....