Hiding a systray icon...

I have a problem with the systray icon from the Antivir Personal software, I hope some of you know this antivirus..I can hide it by right clicking on the clock and changing the settings in the menu, but everytime I reboot it's there again!! Is there perhaps a reg tweak? or any other possibility to hide it? I want to just hide it, not permanently remove it... here is the icon:

post-11-1091893558.jpg

sorry, i dont mean to crash your post, im not sure how to solve the problem as i dont have the software but i am looking around for a good free anti virus program, how do you rate antivir personal :huh:

ok thanks for the link, will try that

Brodel, I have been using the free version for over a year yet, never had problems with it! But I think it all depends on how you use your computer and the internet, I'm using it for browsing, downloading and the usual "normal" stuff, so antivir does a good job for me..also I have been using it combined with sygate personal firewall pro, in my opinion the best combo I have used so far! never had any problems with virii (???) etc.