[Soccer]New English Championship Starts

Well another year starts of football.....more importantly my supported team was in action today..West Ham drew 0-0 will leicester disapointing :(...but only first game better then losing. Anyone here support a lower league english side?

The new naming scheme is dumb, Coca Cola Championship, League 1 and League 2. It's still the ****ty Division 1, 2 and 3; why try and convince anyone otherwise?

Well another year starts of football.....more importantly my supported team was in action today..West Ham drew 0-0 will leicester disapointing :(...but only first game better then losing. Anyone here support a lower league english side?

Hammers didn't do that badly!

It was only the first game of the season, it was Away and it was against a team arguably within the best two or three in the devision. Having said this, they could have done a lot considering the one man advantage they had for a large proportion of the game.

I want a West Ham promotion this year!

The new naming scheme is dumb, Coca Cola Championship, League 1 and League 2. It's still the ****ty Division 1, 2 and 3; why try and convince anyone otherwise?

I know, it was a silly idea renaming the leagues. Fair enough: the reform in other areas is welcome but changing the names of the leagues was not necessary.

Ye the name is a bit silly, sure we'll get used to it.

Went to see Reading Play (stupidly warm) Was great game, 5 goals and the first goal in 10s

But Reading won woo, lets hope the rest of the season is as good

yeh leicester and west ham have a great team along with leeds might i add have a bunch of potential since losing their great players...

Glad to see it start :D

But its FOOTBALL. Everyone in this country calls it that. We invteneted it. ITS FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see it start :D

But its FOOTBALL. Everyone in this country calls it that. We invteneted it. ITS FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL we know it's football, but it's the point of trying to convince everyone else that it is