I need a background for this girl!

Question

whitedresss.jpgwhitedress.jpg

While my friend was getting her picture taken, some jerk beside her ruined the picture. Could someone give her a new background to make it look cool? I tried to fool around with it, but I'm drawing a creative blank.

If only I had my Photoshop up and running (still busy reinstalling Win XP SP2). I would use a background of fireworks going off. It would blend in pretty good with the photo... and could of also added some cool lighting effects. Oh well.. if I get time after SP2. :)

Ok, ok...

Since she has an elegant dress on, this may be a more appopriate background...

Oh, I didn't pay much attention to her.... Just erased the background and threw her in another picture.

I assumed she was standing, but now that I look at her.... :unsure:

Maybe her boyfriend puts her on a pedestal - for real. :whistle:

I'm not gonna hunt another background. :no:

I like this one.  Great work.

It's not very good. The lighting isn't the same, and she looks oout-of-place.... I think a casual observer can attibute that to the flash of the nearby photographer, possibly.

However, it was also pointed out that she appears to be sitting...

So, here is a quick sitting pose - again no real hard work at matching lighting.

post-31-1091923496.jpg

Great job guys! Thanks for the efforts! :woot: I'm tempted to show her this thread, but don't know how upset she'd be to see herself being exposed and manipulated! :laugh:

Sorry if this is offensive to you or your woman (friend). But I think its funny, and I just HAD to join in on the fun!!! Enjoy!

post-31-1091936980.jpg