[EPL] Arsenal 3 - 1 Man Utd

We crushed Manchester United. 3-1.

Alan Smith had scored before against Celtic.

That was his debut goal.

Anywayz can't wait for the season to start.

btw- the match wasn't part of the EPL.

I know it's not much of an excuse but we were missing key players in the Utd team. I know Arsenal are aswel but I think our list is now something like 8 first team players missing.

great goal by smith... the match is kinda dissapointing. i know both teams have few players injured and so on but i expect the match to be tight.

I know it's not much of an excuse but we were missing key players in the Utd team. I know Arsenal are aswel but I think our list is now something like 8 first team players missing.

I think it is a big excuse for Man Utd now, what with Solskjaer now out too! Thats 10 first team players!

Back on topic, Reyas was amazing. Caused a lot of trouble for the Utd players and well deserved his goal. Pity for him that the Community Shield is cursed, really :D

Alan Smith had scored before against Celtic.

That was his debut goal.

Goals in pre-season games don't count as official goals.

The goal he scored was his first official one for the club.

Goals in pre-season games don't count as official goals.

The goal he scored was his first official one for the club.

May be the first official but not his debut goal.

also scholshar isnt in the first 11 team.

disapointing result but its only the community shield, interesting to see how they do in champions league wed nite

solskjaer is going to be out for the whole season with a knee injury. The injury might even end his career. :no:

Man Utd were missing a number of key players like Saha, van Nisterooy, Rio Ferdinand and Gabriel Heinz while Arsenal had their full squad.

Man Utd will have to manage the injury problem their facing though, their season opening match against Chelsea will be a tough one.

Well I'm a Liverpool man but second in line for me is Arsenal, never really been a Man Utd fan

Like a lot of other people have said, poor Solskjaer. Winning goal in Man Utd's Champions League final against Bayern Munich (Must be 5 yrs ago now), now his career could be over. Hope all goes well for him

Man Utd were missing a number of key players like Saha, van Nisterooy, Rio Ferdinand and Gabriel Heinz while Arsenal had their full squad.

Man Utd will have to manage the injury problem their facing though, their season opening match against Chelsea will be a tough one.

It's going to be a tough few games for Utd while we have our players coming back from injury and suspension, especially with what looks like a further setback for Saha and van Nistelrooy as i think they are both going to take longer than expected to become fit again.