[Poll] Tupac alive?

Do you think tupac is alive?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think tupac is alive?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Two packs of what?

I dont get why people are bashing him an his music. if u ever taken the time to listen to some of his lyrics ud understand why people like him so much an that his fanbase believes hes alive jus like elvis' fans. if u dont kno dont say anything. i dont make fun of rock or punk rock an say all they do is yell a couple words do i? i respect music for what it is. a creative form of expression. Alot of people on neowin i think are either from the KKK or jus racist towards anything they dont understand or they think is a fad ie honda cars.

he is past dead, he is rotting :pinch:

i'am quoting myself, to prove that the first thought is no always original or right :p

I dont get why people are bashing him an his music.  if u ever taken the time to listen to some of his lyrics ud understand why people like him so much an that his fanbase believes hes alive jus like elvis' fans. 

585744003[/snapback]

The fact that you're a fan doesn't impress me.

The guy's music is total racist crap.

The fact that you're a fan doesn't impress me.

The guy's music is total racist crap.

585745285[/snapback]

how is it racist crap an yea i listen to his music but that doesnt mean i go an act all gangster an ****. he talks about what really happens in the world through his view. an through ur view u think its racist. i bet u are white. an i also bet uve never been stopped on the sidewalk an jus searched. i also bet u didnt get a ticket for jaywalking. probably live in texas. hell u are probably bush's cousin.