Paste what's on your clipboard thread

I was typing a post just now, and I copied it over to Word to do a spell check. I then copied it back, and that's what on my clipboard right now.

Actually, as you grow older, time will seem to pass faster. Experts disagree on what exactly causes this, but there are two main theories: one is that you subconsciously measure time as a factor or ratio to your age. Another theory is that as you grow older, you do more of the same things again and again, thus making time seem faster.

I have also heard (to death) people complaining that when they do something that they do not enjoy, time seems to pass slowly. However, when we do something that we enjoy, time will seem to pass much faster. This may be because that we are more aware of time (subconsciously?) when we are doing things we do not like (we keep looking at the clock to see when it will be over), and when we do something that we enjoy, we get so engrossed that we do not bother about time, consciously or subconsciously.

Forum Help

Members

Calendar

Recent main news

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCO: No New Lawsuits, But High...

Palm.Net to cease 31 August

IE is evolving, but is it enou...

Microsoft Security Bulletin MS...

Security Update for Exchange 5...

Recent gamers news

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ubisoft releases Chessmaster 1...

VU saying hello to Scarface: T...

Over 60 more DS games confirmed!

Square Enix trademarks mystery...

Fable Unchained

Recent software news

Neowin UXTheme Multi-Patcher 2.0

Windows Media Encoder 9 Series...

MAME 0.85b beta

Ad-Aware SE Personal 1.01

Zoom Player v4.02 RC3

Logged in as: robpears ( Log Out ) Search Chat

My Controls | 0 new messages | View New / Active Posts | My Assistant | Rules

Neowin.net > General & Off Topic Discussion > General Discussion

Pages: (11) ?First : Prev ... 9 10 [11] ? ( Go to first unread post )

Paste what's on your clipboard thread, ctrl+v

Track this topic? | Email this topic | Print this topic

Virtues of Evil Posted: Aug 11 2004, 08:43

Neowinian Fanatic

Group: Registered

Member No.: 20,979

The smallest catalyst can set off mind-boggling chain reactions.

--------------------

We live by the pr0n. We die by the pr0n.

+Aphletik Posted: Aug 11 2004, 08:47

mmm Amie

Group: @ Subscriber

Member No.: 31,181

hahahahahahahaha

then i pasted it over and over

and over

--------------------

echoFUSION :: Aphletik @ dA

legion Posted: Aug 11 2004, 08:52

Member No.: 13,623

?First : Prev ... 2 3 [4] ?

--------------------

A.K.R. Posted: Aug 11 2004, 08:57

AeroJaded?

Member No.: 55,944

I was typing a post just now, and I copied it over to Word to do a spell check. I then copied it back, and that's what on my clipboard right now.

Actually, as you grow older, time will seem to pass faster. Experts disagree on what exactly causes this, but there are two main theories: one is that you subconsciously measure time as a factor or ratio to your age. Another theory is that as you grow older, you do more of the same things again and again, thus making time seem faster.

I have also heard (to death) people complaining that when they do something that they do not enjoy, time seems to pass slowly. However, when we do something that we enjoy, time will seem to pass much faster. This may be because that we are more aware of time (subconsciously?) when we are doing things we do not like (we keep looking at the clock to see when it will be over), and when we do something that we enjoy, we get so engrossed that we do not bother about time, consciously or subconsciously.

--------------------

If you are unable to replace your Uxtheme.dll, try safe mode, OK?. It will work.

BlinkCarRacer Posted: Aug 11 2004, 09:29

Neowinian Villager

Member No.: 55,655

http://www.neodelight.com/index.php?topic=...Slam+Heeban#186

I copied that to show my friend my entry in to the top 200 of that super fishing game.

--------------------

?Insert witty comment?

atomicski Posted: Aug 11 2004, 09:49

Neowinian Fanatic

Member No.: 44,146

http://www.neocomputers.com/

a store next to me that i will soon be working for

--------------------

Asus A7N8X

AMD Athlon XP 2500+

1.0 GB DDR RAM

200 GB Total Hard Drive Space

ATI 9800 Pro All In Wonder

On Board Sound

Enermax Case

1337pete@gmail.com

insanekiwi Posted: Aug 11 2004, 09:51

bbq-god & alcoholic

Member No.: 10,955

Samsung SP1614N 160,0GB, SpinPoint P80, 7200upm, Ultra ATA 133, 8MB Cache

--------------------

my deviantart!

insane.pixhell.net

pimpin' dotRoot homepage

[guide] uxtheme installation under xp/2003

iczman Posted: Aug 11 2004, 10:18

Time to win MegaMillion...

Member No.: 7,494

counter-strike source shared content.gcf

solaris Posted: Aug 11 2004, 10:40

Minimalist

Member No.: 1,106

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.7) Gecko/20040808 Firefox/0.9.1+

Yeah!

--------------------

15" Apple PowerBook G4

1.5GHz, 1GB RAM, Radeon 9700 Mobility 128MB, 80GB 5400rpm HDD & SuperDrive.

Apple AirPort Extreme/Express & 500GB LaCie Big Disk.

insanekiwi Posted: Aug 11 2004, 11:01

bbq-god & alcoholic

http://www.palma.com.au/winroll/winroll-2.0.exe

--------------------

my deviantart!

insane.pixhell.net

pimpin' dotRoot homepage

bennett Posted: Aug 11 2004, 11:06

hello ???

Member No.: 28,948

Hows doom 3?

I asked my mate on msn he just got it he said it was to scary?!?!?! wtf

It didn't get sent tru so i copyed it lol

--------------------

My latest desktop as of 10/8/04

insanekiwi Posted: Aug 11 2004, 11:17

bbq-god & alcoholic

Caliban - The Opposite From Within

--------------------

my deviantart!

insane.pixhell.net

pimpin' dotRoot homepage

Sawyer12 Posted: Aug 11 2004, 12:14

Neowinian Einstein

Member No.: 28,229

Wow 11 pages for this thread.

--------------------

My Webspace

My New Webpage (fear2k.com)

doyouknowtheguru@gmail.com - E Mail me if you can help out with my website in anyway.

Help fight spam

Lots of E Mails here

insanekiwi Posted: Aug 11 2004, 12:26

bbq-god & alcoholic

<p>

--------------------

my deviantart!

insane.pixhell.net

pimpin' dotRoot homepage

Quick Reply Enter your reply below:

Show Smilies

Show Rules

Enable Smilies?

Enable Signature?

Track this topic? Please Note: Neowin reserves the right to edit or delete posts where deemed necessary. Please abide by our rules and give thought to your post to ensure the top quality contributions you expect to receive from the community. Quick reply is not an excuse to spam or elevate post count.

? Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest ?

Pages: (11) ?First : Prev ... 9 10 [11] ?

Options

Track this topic?

Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.

Subscribe to this forum

Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.

Download / Print this Topic

Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.

Forum Home Search Help Help & Discussion Center - A Collection of Essential Guides - Drivers Discussion & Assistance - Hardware Hangout - Internet, Network & Security - Overclocking and PC Modding - PDA, Tablet & Mobile Devices - Reviews by Members for Members - Software Discussion & Assistance - Web Browser Discussion ---- Microsoft Internet Explorer ---- Mozilla (Gecko) Customizing Windows - Customizing Windows XP ---- Completed Visual Styles ---- Custom Boot & Login Screens ---- Works in Progress - Customizing Windows 98SE/ME/2000 - Cursors, Icons & Wallpapers ---- Completed Cursors, Icons & Wallpapers - Customization & Skinning Section ---- WindowBlinds Area - Windows Tips, Tricks & Tweaks Windows Support - Windows Beta Discussion - Windows NT4/2000/XP Client - Windows NT4/2000/2003 Server - Windows 95/98/98SE/ME Linux/Unix Customization & Support - Customizing your Linux OS - Open Source OS Discussion ---- Linux HOWTO & FAQ's Macintosh Customization & Support - Apple Hardware Discussion - Customizing your Mac - Discussing Mac OS ---- Software Updates ---- Software Help Designing & Programming - Bulletin Board Support ---- Invision Power Board ---- phpBB ---- vBulletin Board ---- Other Bulletin Board Distributions - Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc...) - Web & Graphic Designers Corner - Web Programming (ASP, HTML, PHP, XML etc...) General & Off Topic Discussion - General Discussion ---- Jokes & Funny Stuff ---- Neowinian Milestones ---- Poll Station - Members' Metropolis ---- Area 51 ---- Real World Issues ---- The Soapbox - NeoBay (Buy/Sell or Trade) ---- Buyer, Seller & Trader Feedback Recreational Activities - Gamers' Hangout ---- Console Gamer ---- PC Gamer - The Media Room ---- Moving Pictures & Sound Editing Studio - The Sporting Arena Neowin Related Discussion - Back Page News ---- Press Clippings ---- Security Bulletins, Patches & Updates - Site & Forum Issues - Software (Branding) Contribution ---- AutoPatcher XP ---- AeroBrowser

[ Script Execution time: 0.2794 ] [ 11 queries used ] [ GZIP Disabled ] [ Server Load: 7.69 ]

? 2000-2003 Neowin.net v3.5 - Design by Neobond & Redmak, Graphics by Xpfreak for Neowin.net