[Soccer] Olympics: Wom. Soccer. Ger. Destroys Chn.

Germany destroys China 8 - 0 in the Women's Soccer First Round Match. In retrospect, China was the world's # 2 team, and for them to be defeated so badly is pretty shocking to me. I can't wait for the match between the United States and Germany. I hope Cable TV shows it. They're not showing any of the current matches...

Germany destroys China 8 - 0 in the Women's Soccer First Round Match. In retrospect, China was the world's # 2 team, and for them to be defeated so badly is pretty shocking to me. I can't wait for the match between the United States and Germany. I hope Cable TV shows it. They're not showing any of the current matches...

I just ordered DishNetwork for my new house...can't wait to get it for the opening ceremonies.

Haha. I know NBC [spread over 6 channels] has an innumerable amount of hours planned for the Olympics but only after the Opening Ceremonies. The matches that are being played now with the exception of the U.S. aren't being shown.

Haha. I know NBC [spread over 6 channels] has an innumerable amount of hours planned for the Olympics but only after the Opening Ceremonies. The matches that are being played now with the exception of the U.S. aren't being shown.

I love the olympics...both summer and winter....

Hmm. Well Iraq Men beat out Portugal Men. What is going on!?

Portugal: Euro 2004 2nd Place Team losing to Iraq?

Just made a separate topic on it to talk about it :)

Doesn't really matter, too -- prelims mean pretty much nothin'.