Athens 2004 show off the what they got!

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Thread moved to the Sports Arena. Please reserve the BPN forum for tech-related news only.

This thread should be moved to the trash. I hope you guys enjoy looking at male penis. Before the server error thats what it was. :x

question...did anyone see those kids sing? It looks like all of them have iPod earbuds!

Yeah. They used white ones so the earphones didn't stick out on the white costumes ;)

I like the fire/water contrast too, especially in Sydney when even the Cauldron rose out of the water :)

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Yeah. They used white ones so the earphones didn't stick out on the white costumes ;)

I like the fire/water contrast too, especially in Sydney when even the Cauldron rose out of the water :)

why did they have the headphones? was stuff being broadcasted to them?

why did they have the headphones? was stuff being broadcasted to them?

So they could hear themselves.

It's the same reason there are monitors on stage at any live show, so the artist can hear themselves and know they're on-tune.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that noticed the torch looked like a giant joint.

I thought it looked more like a jet engine, the end of it anyway.

I liked the way the one in Sydney got lit more though. Ring of fire in the water, then it emerges from the water.