Xp Corp Fake ?

I have two versions of xp corp one has an iso label of

WXPCORP_EN and the other

WXPVOL_EN

What is the difference ?

Is one the real corp and the other a fake ?

Please help.

Thankx.

-Michael :roll:

Devils0wn is supposed to have released a fully working version of XP, no timebomb and no WPA. We are currently testing this release and will let you know if it works or not. Many people say it's fake but things are looking promising! The release was nuked on a lot of top-sites though, because the release was an ISO, not a cue/bin.

Update: The Devils0wn seems to be legit, no 100% confirmation yet.

Update: The Devils0wn works, no timebomb and no WPA required. It's 100% safe, no worries! :)

Rumours went around that, like the OEM, this release would try to contact MS on launch of setup.exe. This has been investigated and is NOT TRUE. This is the real thing people, safe and easy!

Take a look at the release info at http://205.134.182.35/release.php3?releaseid=30261

Update: Also, the Devils0wn version allows Windows to be updated!

Update: Despite what lamers might say, this release does NOT contain viruses, trojans, backdoors or whaddayacallit.

Update: Yes it's bootable, and the key is *****-*****-*****-*****-*****.

BTW, the correct filename is usa_2600__x86.pro_no_activation.iso and the size is 488 MB (512.342.016 bytes). It might come in RARs of 15.000.000 bytes in size but it's been seen in other formats as well. As long as the name and size are okay, you'll be fine!

check it out http://xp.modrica.com/article.php?sid=332 :dead:

Originally posted by Sc0rpi0n

Devils0wn is supposed to have released a fully working version of XP, no timebomb and no WPA. We are currently testing this release and will let you know if it works or not. Many people say it's fake but things are looking promising! The release was nuked on a lot of top-sites though, because the release was an ISO, not a cue/bin.

Update: The Devils0wn seems to be legit, no 100% confirmation yet.

Update: The Devils0wn works, no timebomb and no WPA required. It's 100% safe, no worries! :)

Rumours went around that, like the OEM, this release would try to contact MS on launch of setup.exe. This has been investigated and is NOT TRUE. This is the real thing people, safe and easy!

Take a look at the release info at http://205.134.182.35/release.php3?releaseid=30261

Update: Also, the Devils0wn version allows Windows to be updated!

Update: Despite what lamers might say, this release does NOT contain viruses, trojans, backdoors or whaddayacallit.

Update: Yes it's bootable, and the key is *****-*****-*****-*****-*****.

BTW, the correct filename is usa_2600__x86.pro_no_activation.iso and the size is 488 MB (512.342.016 bytes). It might come in RARs of 15.000.000 bytes in size but it's been seen in other formats as well. As long as the name and size are okay, you'll be fine!

check it out http://xp.modrica.com/article.php?sid=332 :dead:

I don't think there was much doubt about this. There were a lot of RUMOURS that it had viruses or had a timelimit or dialed home but all were "obviously" not true [to anyone actually using that XP release]. But what happened was once 1 person heard the rumour they told everyone else... Devils0wn MUST be the most famous warez group in the world now. :D

'We are currently testing this release and will let you know if it works or not.'

Erm, we kinda all already know it works.

Most people have tested all the things you listed.

Jon

but back to the first post i'd use WXPCORP_EN since i tryed both and the WXPVOL_EN seems slower and linked to devilsown they might be both fake so i'd say you can also buy the retail version when it comes out im sure there will be a crack for that stupid activation or is a crack for it already but aleast you'll know its real :dead:

really some people right again if you buy it your limited to 1 computer but cracked you can use it as many as you want duh anywho i heard 2600 is not final 2601 is from a friend who recently bought a new computer w/xp on it he could be a lier but we really Dont know till oct.25th anywho im not selling m$ products i can give a **** about bill just saying if you dont know if your version is the real deal buy it

What about the poor unfortunate BTInernet Dialup user!!!!!!!!!!

Personally I think PA is too tight, we should be allowed as many copies on our own machines as we want. Most people have 2 pcs; the point is, they should be our pcs, or based at a house were we reside.

Jon