NEOWIN.net's Wallpaper

Stevie... the second one is a bit too brown and the font is a bit on the thin side. The blue is slightly too dark and the yellow isn't bright enough. Also, the shading at the bottom left and right isn't needed and doesn't improve the picture. Also, try and make the gradient less steep. Basically, what I'm saying is it's a nice attempt but it could be a lot better if you change the things listed above and having an XP style blue.

PS - The bar that the writing is resting on is nice.

Thats quite good digital.death. I especially like the fact that it is in high resolution, most of the other pics people have done are 640x480 or 800x600 which is annoying if you use one higher than those.

These are two of mine that i have done. i am new to this so dont go wow that is rubbish or someat. Also, i havent found my way found PS6 yet so cant do much good stuff.

The last one is good... adam2001

I was thinking about creating a Wallpaper Pack for NEOWIN...

XP Freak would you be able to send me all the wallpapers you have created for NEOWIN...

& anybody else who have created there wallpapers for NEOWIN or not submitted to NEOWIN... plz send them to me...

I will choose & add all the good looking wallpaper's for NEOWIN's 1st & ever Wallpaper Pack...

After its created 1st I will submit it to FORUM's for the members of NEOWIN to enjoy... then ask the admin for featuring it on the Main Page for the enjoyement for the world...

If your wallpaper size is larger then 100kn then you have to compress it or you have to upload it to some where else...

I should recommend that if you have a website, then upload it to ur website...

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Started working on a new wallpaper of NEOWIN it would look little kids type wallpaper... No special effect or anything else...

Just the simple text...

Everybody will love that... when its completed...

yea, look what happened when Ronald Reagan starred with Bonzo, he got the presidency.

Now the mind wonders, who or what did GW bush have to star with to get the presidency! :D