Failed or not failed?

I don't know if I failed or not. On my report card it never said I failed. I just got my registration forms and they say I'm going to be in 10th grade.

Reason why I am not sure is because I did not earn one credit in 9th grade. I was doing perfectly fine until they switched all my classes. I was in Special Ed but I passed the testing to get out of it. Then a week later they changed all my classes into this new program (which I think blows). If you show up on time and do your work during class you get a box. You need 64 or so to get a half credit. I joined late meaning it wouldn't be possible for me to even get close to what I need for a credit. I did the math and figured it didn't line up to what I needed. So I hardly went to school seeing how all my hard work wouldn't pay off in the end because they ****** me over.

Anyways... Does anyone know how schooling works? And do you know if I should or shouldn't be going to 10th?

Also... I don't really know if I'm going to be going back to regular school anymore. I'll probably be doing online school. Reason being: I don't have to waste 6 hours of the day doing 2 hours of work, I don't have to deal with anyones ****, and best of all I can eat any time I want and do my work any time I want.