Zsxonline Web Hosting

Question

ZSX Networks and ZSXOnline were created July 20th, 2004 to dedicate services and products to those who desire professional web hosting at reasonable prices. The ZSX network focuses on web hosting, and has now grown to include domain registration, DSL and Dial-up Internet solutions, and domain and reselling services. Our generous plans were made to suit all of our clients' needs.

For right now, The offer sub domains (yourname.free.zsxonline.com) but will have zsxonline.com/name soon hopefully and domain registration soon. Here are the plans:

1.Package #1 is: FREE (No money/credit card needed) (More Info Here)

-------------------

2.Package #2 is: $2.95/mon. or $28.32 (PayPay only) (More Info Here)

------------------------------------------

3. Packages #3 is: $9.95/mon. or $95.52/yr (Pay Pal only) (More Info Here)

------------------------------------------

4. Package #4 is: $16.95/mon. or $162.72/yr (Pay Pal only) (More Info Here)

----------------------------------------

5. Package #5 is: $24.95/mon. or $239.52/yr (Pay Pal only) (More Info Here)

-----------------------------------------

6. Package #6 is: $49.95/mon. or $479.52/yr (pay pay only) (More Info Here

-----------------------------------------

All these packages accept pay pal only i see. free accounts get yourname.free.zsxonline.com sand paid accounts get xsxonline.com/name.If you have any questions, Email: support@zsxonline.com.

Edited by Trickster

10 answers to this question

^ Working on that. I think they will get transfered from sub's to domains. Not sure.

Any more information on what each package supports etc?

Thats why i said (MORE INFO HERE) on all of them! :sleep:

Hello, this is Jack from ZSXOnline.

Just to clarify... ZSXOnline offers domain registration though a reseller, and does not give out free domains with our plans. We are sorry, but at this time we are not a full domain registrar, we only resell with plans. We specialize in webhosting. If you would like us to host a pre-existing domain and would like to transfer the domain, you are able to provide that information upon ordering a plan from us. You may also buy a domain from our reseller with the plan, or may simply not buy a domain and use a subdomain.

There is no charge for domain transfering or no domain, of course. I hope this clears up some things.

Jack B.

ZSXOnline Owner and Director

http://zsxonline.com

I've seen alot of other websites advertise here...You might want to go through all the pages and look @ all the advertising links ;).

I've seen alot of other websites advertise here...You might want to go through all the pages and look @ all the advertising links;)).

you might wanna go an have a read of the rules;))