oops....

EmuZombie - that must have been jolt.co.uk server - gtekstra and

TUT clan are always on that server - what nick do u play Tribes under?

Ill look out for u tonight...

:bandit:

That was an enemy vehicle materializing (god i can't spell) so.. it was at the enemy vstation.. i was trying to shoot them with the blasters (you know, being annoying hehe) and basically i decided to just run into them and what they were ordering up :)

Tribes 2 runs a bit too slow on mine [i'll have to do some more tweaking tonight] but it was surprisingly fun playing on a NinjaMod 6.x server last night.

NEway, it's not as good as some of the Half-Life screenshots I've seen [like a sentry gun lineup with like 10 SG on top a building... :D]. Perhaps you should actually TRY and get a wierd situation and share it with the rest of us. If not, I'll have to get a snappin'. :D

btw mort

i find that terrain detail setting seems to effect fps most

have u tried turnin that down (i know its ugly but tribes is really about gameplay :)

weird situation eh? how's this?

This is from a few months (date on original file says july 12th) ago. The enemy had absolutely no offence what-so-ever, and our offence was having a blast and needed no help at all. (as you can see by the 420 score) So.. myself and the others being on defence we're pretty bored.. (and you know the instant we leave the enemy will have offence I hate that) We were having loads of fun just trying to see what we could do.. and as you can also see, our flag carrier wanted to join in on the fun too. which added to the fun. The flag carrier was obviously in no hurry because the enemy didn't bother chasing her, and was no where in sight.

oh, and on a side note, you can clearly see the teams are even at 22-22, so, it's not like we out numbered them at all. In fact if i remember correctly, they out numbered us for the first 10 minutes or so of the game.

• 2 weeks later...