VTech 900MHz Analog Cordless Phone

vtech

900MHz Analog Cordless Phone

vtech1.jpg

vtech2.jpg

this is going to be a quick review.

This is not one of those high end 20bazillion digital GHz phones with features that most of us never use. This is a very simple phone.

features:

900MHz technology

30-channel operation

10-number speed-dial memory

Programmable ringer

Any-key answer

Power-saving circuitry for extended use

I have tried out a lot of other "cheap" phones and all them sucked, especially in the voice clarity. Another thing i look for in phones are the keys. There are some phones where you have to press the keys pretty hard and it takes a while to register, since i dial phone numbers at lightning speeds i need a phone that is easy to press on the keys and it beeps as fast as my fingers can move. Besides that the design is great. its small and fits in your palms. Its not like the other heavy and bulky phones where your neck gets tired in minutes.

basically my point is, if you're looking for a cheap phone, this is the one you want.

The thing that brings your attention to this phone is the price. Fry's sells them for $7 and BestBuy sells them for $2 (w/ rebate) just about all the time.

There is one thing i don't like about this phone. it doesn't have a head phone jack.