[Olympics] USA vs Spain

Why the rolling eyes?

You're from Spain, aren't you?

I tried to make the point that it's hard to say which is the underdog right now. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Anyways, it isn't hard to figure that I'll cheer for Spain all the way. I've watched every game live so far.

I wouldn't put my money on neither because it's just that...a waste of money.

Now, if I had to choose between the two, I would choose the US team simply because the longer they stay together, the better they get. Italy and Lithuania beat Angola by a total of 8 points combined, and today, the US romps them by more than 30 points. This goes to show that all teams left are all very well equal.

USA will probably win this one by 5 points or so.

SPOILER ALERT FOR NBC VIEWERS

To view, highlight space that appears to be empty

Update, Game just finished

Final Score:

USA 101

Spain 92

USA moves on to Semis

Oh and when they finished, they got a big booing

lol larry brown called a timeout with 30 seconds to go and the spain coach flipped and was yelling at the us bench... it was a very good game though. Stephon Marbury best on court

it was a good game. if they can play like that for the rest of the tournament, they will bring home the gold. Marbury set a new single men's game points record with 31.

I don't see what the problem was with the timeout with 30 seconds left in the game. They do that in the NBA. I know they are using International rules, but there's no reason to whine about a timeout. I think the worst part of it was the Spain coach was about to start a fight over a timeout.

SPOILER ALERT FOR NBC VIEWERS

To view, highlight space that appears to be empty

Update, Game just finished

Final Score:

USA 101

Spain 92

USA moves on to Semis

Oh and when they finished, they got a big booing

Final score was 102-94

Was a very good game, I thought spain were going to pull it back at one point near the end, then USA broke away with that double figure lead.

What was the spain coach complaining about did they say it was something like USA was trying to insult them? lol