[NFL] Buffalo RB Situation

Looks like Willis may get his wish... to be the starter. I wonder when Henry will want to be traded... cuz it seems like only one of them will stay in Buffalo.

-----------------

PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Running back Willis McGahee could get his chance to be the Buffalo Bills starter sooner than anticipated.

Travis Henry is listed as day to day and missed practice on Monday with bruised ribs. That could open the door for McGahee to make his first NFL start in Buffalo's preseason game at Indianapolis on Saturday.

While Henry's injury is not described as severe, coach Mike Mularkey said he could keep him from playing as a precaution.

Both Henry and McGahee have said they want to start. And questions intensified last week when The Associated Press, citing a source close to McGahee, reported the player has asked to be traded if he's not the starter on opening day.

Read the full story here.

mcgahee threatened to ask to be traded if he's not starter? what has he proved to think he's good enough to say that? what is with these young pricks who think they are the ****, and haven't done a damn thing yet? *cough*eli*cough*

They should stop whining and just deal with it. The past couple of super bowl champions did it with two running backs. I'm sure having these two won't hurt them.

Well, some reports say McGahee didn't make any request for a trade but his agent did to try and stir up the pot to get him as the starter.

Both have claimed to play this thing down and say it's just a battle for the #1 spot, probably just the media over hyping things. Either way though, they both looked good in the game I've seen so that will be a tough duo to stop (if there isn't a trade :p)