[NHL] Stanley Cup left behind because of weight

What the hell is the Stanley Cup doing in Canada when Tampa Bay won it?

Just because they win it doesn't mean it stays there ;). Each player gets to take the cup back to their home town once, and it just so happens that the Tampa team has a good proportion of players from Canada.

Just because they win it doesn't mean it stays there ;). Each player gets to take the cup back to their home town once, and it just so happens that the Tampa team has a good proportion of players from Canada.

ya like 80% of them :p

Jealous? The Stanley Cup was here in Jersey two years in a row :rolleyes:

Devils are my favourite team. Niedermayer and Brodeur own. Too bad their parades are in the Meadowlands parking lot every time they win the cup. Can't they let them stroll down Atlantic city's way or something?

Because most of the players, if not all, ARE FROM CANADA. And i heared that the Lightnings where actually a Edmonton Team in Canada.

you mean from quebec ?

Lecavalier, St-Louis, Richards an somes other are from quebec. Without them they dont even make playoffs

Devils are my favourite team. Niedermayer and Brodeur own. Too bad their parades are in the Meadowlands parking lot every time they win the cup. Can't they let them stroll down Atlantic city's way or something?

Sucks for you. I detest the Devils, however, the Meadowlands is 15 minutes away :p

dumb asses... How could they not know it was the Cup?

they don't carry the stanley cup in a box that stands out. they could have carry the cup past you and you wouldn't even know.

they don't carry the stanley cup in a box that stands out.  they could have carry the cup past you and you wouldn't even know.

i thought it was carried in a trunk that said "Stanley Cup" or something rather on the side? :laugh: or perhaps its just black :unsure:

they should have one down the garden state parkway. :laugh: :whistle:

you mean from quebec ?

Lecavalier, St-Louis, Richards an somes other are from quebec. Without them they dont even make playoffs

Richards = PEI