[NCAA] NCAA To Williams: Nope

Sucks for him, and real ****ty by the NCAA as they could have ruled it a one time thing because the court ruling in favor then the appeal overturned their access to the NFL.

hahahahahahahaahhahaahhaahhahahaahhhahaa

ahahahahahahahahhahaahhahhahaahhaha

**** USC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAA <-thats me mocking their V for victory hand thingy :p

this is the best news i've heard all day.

Though I don't like USC either, I think the NCAA were asses for waiting this long to give a deliberation. Personally, their choice could've gone both ways, but since Willians DID hire an agent, I would've also denied his reinstatement.

Williams broke an NCAA rule by declaring himself eligible for the draft. Therefore he is not eligble to play in an NCAA game. Whether or not the NFL wanted him is not relevent. There are guys that declare everyday that do not get drafted and you never hear about them, why should this guy be any diffrent.

i just want USC to get their asses handed to them by vt, although vt is gonna suck this year too...

I agree on that. But what's even greater is seeing Michigan have their ass handed to them in the big house :p

i personally think its just a 'too bad for you' situation. He knew that it was possible for the clarett ruling to be overturned and he took a chance anyway. And he lost. Sucks, but thats the way life goes. The only thing i see wrong with it is that the NCAA led him to believe that if he accomplished some things, they would re-admit him, and he accomplished those things and they still said no. They should have just said no right up front, but oh well. Bloom however, they should have made an exception for, because that really wasn't right how they wont let him ski for the olympic team.

That being said, i hope VT wins tomorrow. And as for LSU? Just wait till you have to come down to the Swamp, 'cus the gators are back this year :cool:

I agree on that. But what's even greater is seeing Michigan have their ass handed to them in the big house :p

no one's gonna be handing our asses back to us in our own house :p

but come on, everytime USC plays for rose bowl, it's in their own stadium!! thats not exactly fair if you ask me, but whatever. i'd love for USC to come to the big house.

williams knew the rules. they've always been that way. he declared, he got an agent, he pays the consequences.

williams knew the rules. they've always been that way. he declared, he got an agent, he pays the consequences.

True but when he did that he had access to the NFL draft, after the appeal ruling he dropped the agent + gave back money so he could go back to the NCAA.

Doesn't really matter anyways, he'll be picked up next year by a team.

it does matter for college football though, which i care more about than pro :p

Well, I meant it doesn't matter for him, he'll still have his NFL career next season.

Trust me, USC will not lose to VT. VT have 2 freshman WR's starting, no RB, and no QB (Vick was kicked out). USC will stomp the Cavaliers, no doubt about it.

Trust me, USC will not lose to VT. VT have 2 freshman WR's starting, no RB, and no QB (Vick was kicked out). USC will stomp the Cavaliers, no doubt about it.

i know the chances aren't good, but it is at VT. and USC has a lot of young guys around leinart too.

The NCAA is crap, and so is that rule about not being able to join the pros until 3 years after graduating high school. (N)

Sorry for the negativity, but I just don't think the NCAA is fair. I'm too biased against them, perhaps, but it's the way I feel.

I can't believe I said Cavaliers instead of Hokies :blush:

Game is tonight, and after seeing ESPN College GameDay, the only way VT can challenge USC is to exploit the outside offensive line of USC which is full of new players. The way to do this is to constantly move on defense to confuse the Line and WR's and bring pressure to Leinart.

I still think USC will edge VT, but don't get me wrong, I'm all for VT :p