Mens 200m Finals

From what I understand, they were booing because the Greek 200m champion from 4 years ago supposedly had some kind of motorcycle accident and some the Greek papers were accusing or suggesting that the USA was involved. I am not sure if they fans were booing the USA men directly because it was also said on the broadcast here that the 200 final was sold out a year ago and it was the most expensive ticket to purchase for these Olympics. So it could have been frustration by the fans since they spent their money and don't get to see their champion.

Because the greek who were supposed to run, had been cought in a dope test some time ago and things evolved. Then he decided to step down in the last minute .... ( what i've heard )

From what I understand, they were booing because the Greek 200m champion from 4 years ago supposedly had some kind of motorcycle accident and some the Greek papers were accusing or suggesting that the USA was involved. I am not sure if they fans were booing the USA men directly because it was also said on the broadcast here that the 200 final was sold out a year ago and it was the most expensive ticket to purchase for these Olympics. So it could have been frustration by the fans since they spent their money and don't get to see their champion.

The Greek runner was accused of staging an accident and laying up in hospital to miss a drug test. This was by the IOC and not anything to do with the USA.

Cody

well to bad for him , they think that if they host the Olimpics the have the right to win medals , THE BEST MAN WINS in this case the american.

the motocycle accident was a coverup because they did take dope and they wanted to get away with it

The greek champion of 4 years ago, apparently run away three times from a drug test.

They believe he also with another greek woman athlete, crashed on a motor cycle, and stayed in hospital, being the fact that they could have extra time on their hands to get the drugs out of their system.

Then they decided 'i think' to pull out of the games entirely.

Reasoning is that they had the world pressuring them to take the drug test, but they knew they would be busted, so they withdrew from the games.

Now reason for the booing is because alot of the greek fans still believe the greek said athletes are innocent and should be in the 200m. But they are not so yeh.

Thats from what i have heard in the past week, maybe newer info is at hand which disclaims what i mentioned.

because they knew that he is gonna win and also they knew that if kenteris was in that race he woulc dfinately win ;)

anw .. the tickets for the yesterday day were sold few months ago and those ppl feel like idiots

lol :p

because they knew that he is gonna win and also they knew that if kenteris was in that race he woulc dfinately win ;)

anw .. the tickets for the yesterday day were sold few months ago and those ppl feel like idiots

lol :p

Right fella :yes: