September Desktops

ok, devils advocate time...

... is it just me, or is the "coke - for personal use only!" wallpaper way easy to make yourself...

all you need to do is save the full view, a little photoshop (hell, paint for that matter), edit out the desktop stuff, and viola, your own copy.

now i do agree with asking someone permission to distribute their stuff, but to make an "emulation"

of one of their works for your own personal use, without distributing it, shouldn't be a problem.

hell, put the name of the author on the pic even...just don't be stupid and try to pass it off as your own...

but thats just my 2 cents...

ok, devils advocate time...

... is it just me, or is the "coke - for personal use only!" wallpaper way easy to make yourself...

all you need to do is save the full view, a little photoshop (hell, paint for that matter), edit out the desktop stuff, and viola, your own copy.

now i do agree with asking someone permission to distribute their stuff, but to make an "emulation"

of one of their works for your own personal use, without distributing it, shouldn't be a problem.

hell, put the name of the author on the pic even...just don't be stupid and try to pass it off as your own...

but thats just my 2 cents...

Ya. I just saved the pic and clone stamped out the unwanted stuff and now I have it, heh.