[VS] Neutral

Now at version 1.6 - Better Start Menu, lots of fixes.

First post updated too. Any bugs?

People who downloaded it when I first posted - redownload, DA screwed up and left the old version up, when I posted the new one :( Sorry.

Edited by XanDaMan

• 4 weeks later...

after a days use i am still very impressed. i think i just got bored of fancy vs and needed something more practical.

no bottons on inactive taskbar makes perfect sence.

now what are the chances of more colours and wimamp skin??

More colours...not to sure there are any 'Neutral' colours left :p

And about a Winamp skin, unfortunately I know not of howto skin winamp. However, if someone would make one it'd be cool :p.

I did make a Cinnamon colourscheme for Classix_Player though.

Duude :)... this rocks, I'm totally loving it!

I'm definitely a sucker for very compact themes, and yours is definitely one of my new favorites... *already, it's only been 2 min since I applied it, lol*

One small thing- the dropdown arrows don't seem to match the theme very well... or for that matter that hide/unhide button for the taskbar. I think the dropdown needs to be smaller (maybe just one arrow instead of two), and then the hide/unhide button could be white instead. I'm still using the theme anyways (the steel blue version), I just thought I'd mention it.

No luck. :cry:

meh. for some reason this vs just did not get the feedback i expected. i know there are plenty of simple styles out there but this one just seemed more whole and less average then the others. i hope more ppl will notice it so we get winamp skin quicker.

Hi!

Very nice theme!

One question though (also seen on other themes):

It is not possible to override the colors of the inactive titlebar and I guess to remember that in the past it was possible.

Neutral.jpg

I want to have it like that (see on top), because for me the darker brown for inactive windows is "not so pretty".

I tried some other themes and there it?s also not possible but I?m sure I have done it earlier while I start to use themes.

Is this function of windows broken, depends it on hardcoding or have I to use stylebuilder for that?

Even 3DCC doesn?t work on that issue and what is funny: TotalCommander understands my new settings and give me the light brown in inactive panel.

???

Tombik

Hi!

Very nice theme!

One question though (also seen on other themes):

It is not possible to override the colors of the inactive titlebar and I guess to remember that in the past it was possible.

Neutral.jpg

I want to have it like that (see on top), because for me the darker brown for inactive windows is "not so pretty".

I tried some other themes and there it?s also not possible but I?m sure I have done it earlier while I start to use themes.

Is this function of windows broken, depends it on hardcoding or have I to use stylebuilder for that?

Even 3DCC doesn?t work on that issue and what is funny: TotalCommander understands my new settings and give me the light brown in inactive panel.

???

Tombik

584725049[/snapback]

If i'm reading you right, you want light brown for a inactive classic caption bar? I'm quite confused here, so if you (or anyone) could explain this more, it'd be a great help.