Kobe Bryant case dismissed.

Here is my $1.50 worth if I may.... *insert "no you may not" flame*

Kobe put himself in a horrible situation that night by somehow the accuser being in his room. Had he not done that, we wouldn't be discussing this right now. That being said, whether or not they had agreed upon sex will never be known, but you have to really wonder about the validity of the charge. Why drop the case? They were so certain that Kobe was guilty they pressed charges, but then after a year plus, say, "nah, we don't have a chance". Something doesn't add up. I personally don't think Kobe raped her, but, he was in the wrong for what he did to his family.

Now the case is over and a ESPN legal analyst guessed the defense cost Kobe $8-$10 million. Mama cita. If you are Kobe, you gotta 1) be relieved the case is dropped and 2) ****ed that you had to spend that kind of cash.

I'll leave out my personal feelings towards the "accuser".

I'm glad Kobe is free of charges, but the problems he's caused will be with him for life.

He gets $140 million for 7 years. do you think that $10 million matters to him when he got his life back?

All in all, I feel sorry for the woman that she didnt get what she wanted. It is hard to imagine what she must have gone through, let alone kobe, through this ordeal. i still think it would have been 50-50 if the case went to court. leaking her name and other stupid mistakes ensured that they had no choice but to drop the case.

He gets $140 million for 7 years. do you think that $10 million matters to him when he got his life back?

All in all, I feel sorry for the woman that she didnt get what she wanted. It is hard to imagine what she must have gone through, let alone kobe, through this ordeal. i still think it would have been 50-50 if the case went to court. leaking her name and other stupid mistakes ensured that they had no choice but to drop the case.

you feel sorry for her because she wasn't able to leech as much money as she could by falsely accusing him?

thats awesome man, I want you on my jury.

you feel sorry for her because she wasn't able to leech as much money as she could by falsely accusing him?

thats awesome man, I want you on my jury.

I didnt mean that the accuser didnt get the money she wanted. I meant her anonymity, her life. Her name was leaked into the media twice and the judge could have prevented this. She completely loses her anonymity and so she will the cynosure whereever she goes.

Right now, she went through an ordeal of her name revealed in public. I am sure that if you are in a trial, you wouldnt want your friends to know your name released either. People make fun of you for being stupid or sympathesize for your problem.

at the end of the trial, only a civil case is pending. now, that many know her name and what she did before and/or after this incident, do you think that she could get married easily anywhere? People could call her a slut for sleeping with 2 people before and after the incident.

You have to also look at this case from the woman's perspective, not just Kobe's.