[College Football] Florida postpones opener

yup, till oct 16th, which means we dont get a bye week now, which really sucks =/

fsu/miami has also been postponed till the 10th

but better safe than sorry, i agree, cus we clog up the highways enough for our game, no need for that when others are trying to get to safety. Plus, we're all batting down for the hurricane too, so its just safer to make it wait till the 16th...

Lots of People order those ticket so early now they screw unless they allow Sept 6 Ticket in Sept 10 Day.

that going to be Biggest Game of Labor Day , oh well

I remember something similar to this very thing back when 9/11 occured. Tennessee and Florida's game was pushed back. It happens! Best of luck to those who will have to endure the hurricane.

I remember something similar to this very thing back when 9/11 occured. Tennessee and Florida's game was pushed back. It happens! Best of luck to those who will have to endure the hurricane.

i remember that, and we ended up losing that game and because it was so late in the season when we made up that game, it knocked us out of being able to play the national championship game (we were #1 at the time of that game,). It was 2001, and man do i hope we kick tennessee's ass this year :angry: :angry: :angry:

i remember that, and we ended up losing that game and because it was so late in the season when we made up that game, it knocked us out of being able to play the national championship game (we were #1 at the time of that game,). It was 2001, and man do i hope we kick tennessee's ass this year :angry: :angry: :angry:

Excuse me while I say "boo hoo" ;) :D

Excuse me while I say "boo hoo"  ;)  :D

at least my team didnt struggle agains a div II team today (saturday) yeah i know the final score was a rollover, but you guys looked pretty flat for a team that is suppossed to be an NC contender... ;)

at least my team didnt struggle agains a div II team today (saturday) yeah i know the final score was a rollover, but you guys looked pretty flat for a team that is suppossed to be an NC contender... ;)

Owned :rofl:

Lets face it, ALL the top ranked teams had trouble. Oklahoma was pure garbage, they only won thanks to 100+ yards rushing by both RB's. Michigan's win wasn't even a blow out like it seemed, their offense is flakey. LSU came out lucky with those 2 penalities in OT and the PAT miss by Oregon St :no: The only teams that didn't have problems were Cal, Mizz, Texas (65-0), and a couple more.