Anyone who wants Enterprise - Fight or Flight read...

well... I've made the decision to offer it on my ftp.

However, only those of you with accounts already will be able to get it. I apologise for this, but that's simply how I've decided to handle it.

Also, for this episode I will only be offering it in DivX. This is due to hard drive constraints, and to offer quick downloads while not taking up my bandwidth for long. The full episode is 147MB.

Quick question, I dl it all and the SFV's were all correct, however when I extracted it I got Authenticity failed and appear to have no audio. It could be many things wrong at my end, but could anyone confirm / deny they have got the same error?

Kheldar u shoudl be fine

i got extraction errors on every single rar file for 'Broken Bow', but it still ran perfect..

The sound might be cos ur using the latest DivX (if u r) - d/l the one from EmuZombie's FTP instead - this is what i had to do to get sound to work

hope that helps

:D

The sound can be fixed by downloading te codec from my ftp, installing it, and then if you desire to, install the 4.x codec over that. The reason for this being is, it's encoded with an audio codec included in 3.11 but not in 4.x (i have to use this audio codec because the others seem to crash my system, and trust me, I do know what i'm doing :p )

oh yeah, and as for the auth failure, like said above, don't worry about it, it's a default option in my rar client I've forgotten to uncheck. I beleive it's just meant for telling weither the files are the original and not copied versions. (meaning you download them you're actually copying them)

Is my account disabled or something.. i can't log in and it doesn't even tell me why... I still would like to get that show especially now.. I didn't even see the second episode either.. was it good?

Originally posted by SHoTTa35

Is my account disabled or something.. i can't log in and it doesn't even tell me why... I still would like to get that show especially now.. I didn't even see the second episode either.. was it good?

my bad, typo, fixed now :p

THANKS!

I've downloaded it already. If you could do this for each episode in the series then that would be BRILLIANT. If not then I'm still VERY thankful for what you've done already.

I have yet to watch the second episode yet but I assume it will be the same good quality as the original .

PS - THANKS!

You are the greatest man I know to exist - I'm downloading Episode 1.3 as we speak, I can't wait to see it tonight.

Thanks for the account man - if there's anything you would like in return you know how to contact me :rambo: (you can make a request on any software you desire and I'll see what I can do).

Thanks again for this :rambo:

Yeah, I've watched it now. There is now an "A-Channel" symbol in the bottom right BUT it is very discreet - I HATE symbols that obscure the actions, distract and look ugly, which this one fortunately isn't.

You didn't say if you would be sharing other episodes when they are released.

Also, Fight or Flight seems to have skipped a number:

enterprise.s01e01-1.avi - Broken Bow Part 1

enterprise.s01e01-2.avi - Broken Bow Part 2

enterprise.s01e03.avi - Fight or Flight

Acording to the Star Trek episode list Broken Bow Part 2 should have been enterprise.s01e02.avi. Oh well.

Originally posted by mortensen

Acording to the Star Trek episode list Broken Bow Part 2 should have been enterprise.s01e02.avi. Oh well.

At the time I named the file the was no episode list (at least where i looked)... so.. :p

and as for other episodes... i haven't decided, but the answer is most likely....

Thx again EmuZombie,

I thought it was a really cool episode, especially when they were 'scanned' and the physician said that they had found something they liked eheh

Cool - I reckon T'Pol and Hoshi (is that her name (the translator)) r gonna have a huge fight eventually eheh

Anywayz

THX AGAIN EMUZOMBIE

:cheeky: :bandit: :D :) :lick: :p

Just watched the first episode (part 1) - great stuff! Can't wait until tommorow when we will watch the rest. I wasn't allowed to watch both parts tonight because my g/f had to go to bed early due to work in the morning. :)

With any luck at all, T'Pol will kill the Hoshi. I'm a huge Star Trek fan, but Fight or Flight did not impress me at all. Maybe it's just Hoshi. Maybe it's just me....

Upon further consideration, I think they should have left Hoshi on the planet instead of the slug. I think in time the slug could learn to be a much more valuable member of the crew....

There's nothing wrong with Hoshi - T'Pol is the annoying one always questioning this and that and has an answer for everything. I don't like her at all, but when I saw a pic of her without the Vulcan make up on - I was impressed, she can mind meld me any day :rambo:

preference>